Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meet Jason




Hello and thanks for visiting my blog! Since I've picked up a camera, I've always tried to capture different perspectives of ordinary things. I guess you could say that's my style... snapping moments that when caught in a photograph, express the emotions and feelings of that time - from a viewpoints you might not expect! During my sessions, don't be surprised if see me sprawled out on the ground, back behind a shrub, or even with my feet in the water to capture that unique angle!


While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on weddings, family photography, and events.

All base sessions include a disc of all digital negatives from the day that basic adjustments and color corrections.  A selection of those images are further post-processed as "My Favorites".  They are saved as high resolution jpeg images. Of course, if there are images that are particularly special for you, I am more than happy to touch up those images as well! Additional services such as prints and custom albums are also offered a la carte.

For scheduling and current rates, feel free to drop me an email at jasonwphotos@gmail.com or check out my site at www.jasonwphotos.com

Also become a fan of my Facebook page for updates!

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP