Sunday, August 30, 2009

Gemma and John - Berkeley, CA

Gemma and John were such a great couple to shoot! Although there was sweltering heat and the sun was beating on us all day, they were troopers - always keeping their smiles up. We started on the UC Berkeley campus and then made our way to Tilden Park for some shots by the barns. Little did we know that we'd stumble upon the merry-go-round and get some great shots there as well! Thanks again Gemma and John for the great day!




About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP