Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thu and Roland - St Justin's Church, Decathlon Club Wedding, San Jose, CA

Thu and Roland's wedding was such a treat to photograph, bringing together all of their family and friends to be part of their big day. And boy did they all know how to celebrate! With the dance floor pretty much packed the entire time the music was playing, and with a photo booth line that never seemed to end, the night was full of non-stop cheering and toasting!


Great shot by my second shooter, Dennis!



Ceremony - St. Justin's Church
Reception - Decathlon Club

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP