Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jason and Trang - San Jose, Half Moon Bay, CA

I love it when couples choose to incorporate "the little things" that mean the most to them in their engagement session. In Jason and Trang's case, it was spending time in their local neighborhood park and then in following with their tradition, heading out to the pumpkin patches that were setup for Halloween. So that's exactly what we did for our photo session... breaking out the Jordan's, we started in the park and then just before sunset, we managed to make it out to Half Moon Bay in search of a quiet little space amongst all the families and their quests for the perfect pumpkin. As a bonus during our time together, all of the pumpkins helped shine warm light over the couple even though the field was covered in fog. Gotta love natural reflectors :)


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP