Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Min and Esther - Hotel Sofitel, Pacific Athletic Club, Redwood Shores, CA

This wedding's a bit overdue but I wanted to share highlights of Min and Esther's amazing wedding at the Pacific Athletic Club. I loved photographing every aspect of it - from the getting ready to the final dance, I had such a great time! I actually had not met Min and Esther until their rehearsal but being the easy going couple that they were, we got into our flow working with each other right from the start. Plus with a bridal party ready to dive in at a moment's notice, it made for an awesome day. Congrats again Min and and Esther!



Getting Ready - Hotel Sofitel
Makeup - Styles By Ann
Ceremony and Reception - Pacific Athletic Club

3 comments:

Lisa November 9, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

Beautiful Jason!!!!!

Unknown November 9, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

Awesome job! My friend is going to get married there next year!

DASHY November 15, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Awesome set, Jason! You've captured their day wonderfully. =)

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP