Friday, November 15, 2013

Jason and Trang - Julia Morgan Ballroom, San Francisco, CA

Let's see... Awesome couple, wonderful friends, Air Jordans galore, and Star Wars... mix that with the always beautiful Julia Morgan ballroom and yup, pretty much sums up what I'd call an amazing wedding!  When I first met Jason and Trang and did their esession, we kinda geeked out talking about our favorite Kevin Smith films and comparing Star Wars notes and Jason showing off his shoe collection.  So it didn't surprise me to see quite a bit of those details brought into their wedding.  Even the cake topper had little tributes to those past times!!   



Getting Ready - The Omni Hotel
Hair - Shear Fashions
Makeup - JT Artistry
Flowers - An Added Touch Flowers
Cake - Cake Coquette
Ceremony and Reception - Julia Morgan Ballroom

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP