Monday, November 11, 2013

Tamiko and Jason - San Mateo, CA

Back to posting!  This was an engagement session I did awhile back for Tamiko and Jason in their hometown of San Mateo.  Don't you think it's awesome when your hear of stories of the two kids who grew up together, and then end up being made for each other?  It was so great getting to know these two and hearing about how it all came to be.  Loved it!  And loved this couple!




About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP