Friday, December 4, 2009

Bayside Photo Session

One of the best things about the SF Bay Area has to be the random days of great sunshine weather despite it already being December. That said, last Sunday was a great opportunity for a session by the bay for this particular family. Once they saw the playground, the two boys had me running all over the place - through the sand, in the grass, and embedded in the occasional shrub. It was all worth it though as we captured some great moments on this "not a cloud in the sky" day!


1 comments:

Unknown December 4, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

wow! I love how the colors just pop! Great work capturing the natural smiles and the kids' personalities.

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP