Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Boy And His Teddy Bear - San Jose Family Portraits

While the weather has finally to take a turn for darker skies, this family and I were able to find a lovely little park to snap a few shots before getting too cold. Their little boy was such a treat to capture pictures of - though when it came time to posing for the camera or exploring with his teddy bear...I think the teddy bear won most of the time. Nonetheless, we were still able to catch him for a few smiles before he would run off again to continue discovering the park.


0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP