Friday, December 18, 2009

Liz and Ryan, Five Wounds Church - San Jose, CA

Liz and Ryan's wedding was truly an intimate affair. Although the day started with a bit of wet weather, this didn't stop the happy couple from celebrating their marriage with close family and friends. It was such a joy to be at this wedding and was thrilled to be able to capture their special moments. Congrats Liz and Ryan!





Ceremony - Five Wounds Church
Reception - ABC Seafood Restaurant
Flowers - Flower and Paper

1 comments:

Unknown December 18, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

awesome!! I really like the story you captured.

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP