Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jocelyn and Albert - San Francisco, CA

Despite rain and grey clouds leading up to Albert and Jocelyn's engagement shoot, blue skies appeared in the city for just enough time to capture some great images of the couple. Albert and Jocelyn were such a fun pair - relaxed and ready for anything! From battling the ocean waves to sneaking into unsuspecting residential nooks, we had such a great time! Leave it to the Inner Richmond to have so many patterns and colors all on one street! And go figure...just as we were wrapping up our day, the rain came back in again!


1 comments:

Anonymous January 7, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

About Me

My Photo
Jason Wu
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog!
While I'm currently available to shoot all types of photo work, my focus continues to be on families and weddings. Feel free to contact me for scheduling or any other questions you might have. Thanks again for dropping by!

Drop me an email at jason@jasonwphotos.com
View my complete profile

I'm on Facebook too!

..

.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP